Links from Last Night’s meeting

Last updated on February 7, 2017

Forums Photography Special Interest Groups (SIGs) Post-Processing Links from Last Night’s meeting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alan Hunt
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone for a good meeting last night. Here are links to a couple of items that were referenced.

Focus Point Viewer – a Lightroom plug-in that allows you to see where the camera focuses. Currently this plug-in is for the Mac only.

The State of Post-Processing and Photo Editing in 2017 by Matt K. This is a thought provoking article by Matt Kloskoski on the proliferation of photo editing software.

Alan Hunt

Thanks, Alan. I found Matt’s article very interesting and your link got me got me to it very nicely. In support of Matt’s comments, I found it interesting that all of the post-processing work that we did at last night’s SIG meeting was nicely done using only Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. I will happily stay with using primarily Photoshop Lightroom unless Adobe completely messes it up with their insistence on “renting” it out rather than allowing folks to own a copy.

Bob K

Terry Jednaszewski
    Participant

I found another focus point plugin for Lightroom that works on both Mac and Windows. It’s a free download from: http://www.lightroomfocuspointsplugin.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.