The Land of Waterfalls Camera Club is open to photographers at all levels of interest and experience. Dues are $30.00 per photographer per calendar year – January through December. While non-photographer family members are welcome to attend the meetings at no additional cost, we encourage all photographers to join after visiting for a meeting or two.
Benefits of Membership:
- Info packed meetings with tutorials, presentations and demonstrations.
- Non-competitive photo critiques for showing and evaluating your work.
- Learning opportunities to expand your photographic craft.
- Interacting with people who share your photo interests.
- Mentoring with other photographers.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Field trips for shooting with fellow photo enthusiasts.
- Special members-only workshops, classes and events.
The club’s goal is to help members grow photographically, learning the craft of photography in all areas, and to have fun. To join, simply click the link for our Membership Form (requires Adobe Reader) and fill in the blanks. Payment can be made at a meeting or by mailing a check payable to “Land of Waterfalls Camera Club” (no abbreviations please) to:
c/o Spike Dumville
33 Southerland Road
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768